Want to reset network settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note8? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the network settings on Galaxy Note8 into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better reception on our phone, we will try to change the network option for the sim connection under the network menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby abruptly lost its connectivity, or the Internet may not work properly. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the network settings.
You can fix the internet, Bluetooth or even WiFi connectivity issue by resetting the network settings. So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the network setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Network Settings on Samsung Galaxy Note8
If you’re finding difficulties to connect Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or network connectivity on your Galaxy Note8 device, your first option is to reboot your device. Sometime reboot will fix this problem, if not turn off the data, WiFi or Bluetooth respectively to fix any of this issue. But if this is not enough, it is possible to reset all the network settings to their defaults.
- Go into Settings.
- Now tap on General management.
- Touch Reset.
- Touch Reset network settings.
- Tap on RESET SETTINGS.
- Now confirm by tapping on RESET SETTINGS. Once you tap RESET SETTINGS, this action can’t be undone.
- This way you can fix the common Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other network settings back to factory default on Galaxy Note8.
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy Note8: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy Note8 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy Note8.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy Note8: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy Note8 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy Note8: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Note8 has a 6.3-inch display Super AMOLED with 1440 x 2960 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Note8 will have 6GB RAM and 64/128/256GB internal memory expandable up to 1 TB via a microSD card slot. The Camera on Galaxy Note8 sports Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera and panorama and 8MP selfie camera. The phone will run on Android 7.1.1 out of the box, and will be powered by Exynos 8895 10 nm/Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 10 nm and backed by 3300 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy S8 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.