Want to reset network settings on your Samsung Z4? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the network settings on Z4 into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better reception on our phone, we will try to change the network option for the sim connection under the network menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby abruptly lost its connectivity, or the Internet may not work properly. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the network settings.
You can fix the internet, Bluetooth or even WiFi connectivity issue by resetting the network settings. So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the network setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Network Settings on Samsung Z4
If you’re finding difficulties to connect Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or network connectivity on your Z4 device, your first option is to reboot your device. Sometime reboot will fix this problem, if not turn off the data, WiFi or Bluetooth respectively to fix any of this issue. But if this is not enough, it is possible to reset all the network settings to their defaults.
- Go into Settings.
- Now tap on General management.
- Touch Reset.
- Touch Reset network settings.
- Tap on RESET SETTINGS.
- Now confirm by tapping on RESET SETTINGS. Once you tap RESET SETTINGS, this action can’t be undone.
- This way you can fix the common Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other network settings back to factory default on Z4.
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Z4: You can just clear app data from the Z4 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Z4.
- Clear Cache Partition on Z4: You can wipe the cache partition on your Z4 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Z4: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Z4 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Z4 comes with a 4.5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. Samsung Z4 is powered by a Tizen 3.0 chipset coupled with 1 GB of RAM. This device packs a 8 GB of internal storage. Z4 rear camera 5MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 2050 mAh battery.