Here I will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on Blu S590Q. The smartphone comes with Mediatek chipset, So in this guide, you can flash the Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool on Blu S590Q. The guide is simple and easy to follow. You don’t have to wait in a queue to get your phone fixed. You can do it yourself by following this guide. Download the Official Stock ROM from below download link.u
In case if you have installed any Custom ROM or have root on your Blu S590Q, then you can simply flash the official Stock ROM on Blu S590Q. By flashing the official stock firmware on Blu S590Q, you can either unroot or bring back your phone to original Stock Firmware on Blu S590Q. Even if you have installed Custom ROM, then your phone may cause an issue such as software or hardware malfunctioning, this guide will help you to recover your Blu S590Q from such situation. This guide will also help you in case if your phone has lag or any bugs on your phone. Just download Blu S590Q Stock firmware and save it to your PC/Computer.
Down below we have listed the download link and guide to install the full Stock ROM on Blu S590Q. You can either upgrade or downgrade your phone using this firmware on Blu S590Q. Download the software known as Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC, and then flash the phone by this method. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Blu S590Q using this guide.
Steps to Install Official Stock ROM on Blu S590Q
Before flashing the firmware on Blu S590Q, first of all, make sure to download the Software SP Flash tool and VCOM Driver on your PC/Computer.
If you are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your Blu S590Q, you can flash the Stock ROM. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back to death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Blu S590Q lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Blu S590Q.
Here you will find Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Firmware Update for Blu S590Q. To install the Stock Firmware on Blu S590Q, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Blu S590Q Smartphone.
What is Stock ROM and What are the advantages of the Stock ROM
Before we jump into the complete tutorial to install Stock ROM on Blu S590Q, here let me give you a brief idea on What is Stock ROM and What are the advantages of using the Stock ROM on Blu S590Q.
Stock ROM is the complete ROM which comes pre-installed on our phone when we purchase. It is pre-built OS with customized versions of Android done by operating system vendor. It means your phone will have apps which are installed by the company itself.
Reason Why you should use Stock ROM over Custom ROM?
- Security: Stock ROM is built by the phone vendor itself, So, therefore, you may get regular updates over vulnerabilities or security bugs which may have found in earlier version via OTA. Also, your phone will be safe from all the malware, virus and another Blueborne virus which is found in the present scenario.
- Warranty: As we said earlier, Stock ROM is the ROM which comes pre-installed on your phone. To claim the warranty, you should be using Stock ROM at the time of servicing your phone from a service center.
- Pre-Installed Apps: When you are running Stock ROM, you may have a pre-installed application on your phone which might be important or useful. These apps can be anything like the launcher, camera app, calculator, music players, widgets, live wallpapers, etc. Pre-Installed apps are provided to enrich the user’s experience of the customer.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
Here are the advantages of using Stock ROM on Blu S590Q.
- Bricked your Blu S590Q, then flash the Stock ROM on Blu S590Q to Unbrick.
- You can Fix the boot loop problem on Blu S590Q by flashing Stock Firmware.
- You can always Upgrade and Downgrade Blu S590Q by flashing Stock ROM.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Blu S590Q
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
WeWillGuide.com is not responsible for any damage that may be caused while following this guide. So please do this at your own risk. Make sure to read the steps carefully in order to install the Stock Firmware on Blu S590Q.
Before Upgrading or downgrading your Blu S590Q , make sure you have an enough charge on your phone with at least 50% Charge. Also, Take a complete Backup of your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Blu S590Q.
- Brand/Model: Blu S590Q
- Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- MediaTek Processor: MT6570
- First of all, You need either Laptop or PC
- Download SP Flash Tool and Extract it
- Also, Install the VCOM driver on your PC – (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download Alcatel USB Drivers.
- Charge your phone for at least 50-70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
I hope this guide was helpful to install Stock Firmware on Blu S590Q. In case if you have any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below