Want to flash the latest official TWRP Recovery for Zuk Z1? If yes, then simply download the official TWRP Recovery link from below and follow our guide to install the Zuk Z1 TWRP Recovery.
Why You Need TWRP Recovery?
If you want to install a custom ROM or root your Zuk Z1, then you need to install TWRP Recovery on your device. Yes! You can flash custom ROM like LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, CrDroid, or any supported aftermarket firmware. In every Custom ROM forum, You’ll probably be instructed to install a custom recovery, too.
All Android devices including Zuk brand launch their device with Stock recovery which only used to restore the device to factory default settings, update its operating system, and perform other diagnostic tasks.
Download TWRP Recovery:
TWRP Recovery: Official Download
Steps to Install Zuk Z1 TWRP Recovery:
- Unlock bootloader on your device
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool and extract it on your computer
- Now move the downloaded TWRP Recovery image into the same folder
- Reboot your device into fastboot mode and connect using USB Cable
- In your PC, hold shift key and right-click on your mouse to open the CMD or command window
- In the command window, enter
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Note: Make sure the recovery image is named to recovery.img before flashing it.
- When it is done, you can reboot your phone to enjoy the latest TWRP Recovery.
We hope you have installed TWRP Recovery on Zuk Z1. Let us know if you have any queries in the comment section below.