Taking a screenshot on Realme 1 is quite easy. There are 4 different methods to take a screenshot on Realme 1. The first method is a common method where users can take a screenshot quickly. Well, I always prepare the first method.
We always want to take a screenshot while doing some browsing, texting or even socializing. Things would have been different if there was no smartphone with a screenshot feature. Well, we do have now. So let’s learn how we can take a screenshot on Realme 1.
First method: You can now take a screenshot by pressing the button: You have the hold Power button and Volume button at the same time for 1-2 seconds, you can take a screenshot;
Second method: Three-finger sliding method: In your device setting, select “set” – “convenient assistance” – “gesture sense” – activate “three-finger screen capture”. Once you are done, now you can take a screenshot by sliding three fingers on the phone screen.
For a long screenshot: when you take any screenshot, you will find an option below to take a long screenshot. Click and slide down to enjoy the long screenshot on your Realme 1.
I hope this guide is useful to take a screenshot of Realme 1.
Realme 1 Specifications
Realme 1 comes a 6 inches Super IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device packs 32/64/128GB internal storage and 3/4/6GB of RAM. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13MP and front 8MP for selfies. The Realme 1 backed by a Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery.
- How to Change Language on Realme 1
- How to boot into Safe mode on Realme 1
- How to Reset Network Settings on Realme 1
- How to Reset Camera on Realme 1 [Restore back to default Setting]
- How to Clear app data on Realme 1 [Clear data and cache]
- How to enter recovery mode on Realme 1
- How to Wipe Cache partition on Realme 1
- How to Hard Reset on Realme 1 [Restore Factory Settings]